So today shares of GTAT dropped 90%+ after filing chapter 11.I bought in after the drop.
The shares then went up .25 cents after a few mins and I was up $15,000. I went on my sharebuilder app and tried to sell and a thing popped up that said they did not recognize the ticker. Tried it on the webpage and still couldn't sell. Called them right away and they didn't know why I couldn't sell.
Was going to do a phone trade but it dropped and I was now down 30,000$. Said they would lower the 19.99$ phone trade fee down to 9.99. How nice of them!!! Talked to them 5 more times and they didn't know why it wouldn't work and said later I could sell over the phone only.
Then an hour later I was then able to buy and sell GTAT. The stock was halted at market open for a while, then I bought it, it wouldn't let me sell when I was up, then still wouldn't let me do anything and no one could tell me why. Now down 40,000$ just going to hang on and see what happens.
Sharebuilder sucks.Going to td if I don't loose my life savings because of them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."