Sharebuilder - The absolute worst customer service

They did not fund accounts. Tried calling a few times till issue gets resolved.

Spoke with a Senior rep Mr. Nick Satnover who was EXTREMELY rude.

I do not recommend these folks.

Sharebuilder - Unable to Trade

Whenever I try to trade with capital one invest , I can never place a trade, if I try to buy the stock through shareholder plan that will not work either.

So I called customer service and was connected to a broker . He was very nice and informative, share my screen with him and he also realize that I was doing everything right and it will not work.

The broker send the I T department some emails, check it around 10:PM that same night and it worked. Went to do a trade later that day lord and behold it does not work . This morning I sign in and the page does not open.

Go figure. Is anyone else having this problem.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sharebuilder - Where are my shares

I purchased sharebuilder stocks and apparently they sold to aig then chase Wth are my stock? I have received no info on such

Sharebuilder - BAD COMPANY

The company Sharebuilder sold all my shares without my knowledge and have held unto my money since then .When I called, they then told me it will take them 6 weeks to review what happened and then release my money. I called again later after that, they now saying it will take upto 60 days to release the money.

Apparently I think they are broke they want to do business with my money for the next 60 days. I will be informing my lawyer to take up the matter with them.They wont sit on my money for no reason.They provided bad service now wants to use my money against my consent.

I didn't like: Being resticted from my online access, Innaccurate cost basis.

Sharebuilder - Simple Review #1488317470

1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

$75 fee to roll my 401k into a different bank. They make it as hard as possible.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Sharebuilder - Simple Review #1481635795

2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

They don't keep your cash in a money market account. It sits dormant collecting 0 interest. It's hard to withdraw your money.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Capital One/ShareBuilders refuse to send my requested check

Oxford, North Carolina 2 comments

i had an electronic one-time deposit made to my account on July 28th 2015 and now Capital One has locked me out of my online access. I have to fax them proof of where the funds came This is a disgrace and I told them to just close my account and forward me a check of my balance.

I refuse to send them my SSN and Drivers License. i have never been treated like this before. I will never recommend anyone to open an account with Capital One Investors-They are not true.

I just want my funds now. Thanks WM

Review about: Sharebuilder Account.

Monetary Loss: $19500.

I didn't like: Being resticted from my online access.

Comments

A complete disgrace not to be able to access your account for more than 4 hours

Ankeny, Iowa, United States #1336278

File a complaint through FINRA.

Sharebuilder - Simple Review #1437418333

Dalzell, South Carolina 0 comments
1.5

Websit is a piece of junk. Used to work fine.....now it is slow and crashes continually and is impossible to view account of do anything.

Review about: Sharebuilder Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sharebuilder - Simple Review #1434078983

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments

Capital One bought Sharebuilder, now the ORS wants more money from my past years tax returns. Thanks jerks...

Review about: Tax Return.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Sharebuilder - BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME EVER!

Lakewood Township, New Jersey 0 comments
Privacy and Data Security

I am losing money because of Sharebuilder. They promised me I would make the deadline for the 2014 IRA account.

They made me crazy while opening up an account. It took two months of faxing my license, passport, and social (since it was always unclear???) until my account was approved.Every time you send a fax it takes two days until someone sees it. For some reason they do not accept documents through email. I've spent hours on the phone with them.

Now I was told my check was sent back to me a while ago although I never received it! Stay far away from them!!!

Review about: Investment Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.